The following terms and conditions apply to all products on offer by ArmedBars.com:
1. All quotations/orders are subject to the express condition that ArmedBars.com shall in no way be liable for any consequential loss, damage or delay to the customer/client arising from an Act of God, Act of State, breakdown of equipment, labour dispute, war, riots, civil commotion, transport delay or any other causes beyond the control of ArmedBars.com
2. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, all invoices are due and payable upon presentation of an invoice
3. All products manufactured, delivered and/or installed shall remain, in total, the sole property of ArmedBars.com until paid in full
4. All installation work is guaranteed for 1 year
5. The Polycarbonate bars are guaranteed for 10 years. This guarantee covers any discolouring of the bars and does not include any damage due to negligence or attempted break-ins.
6. ArmedBars.com DIY Kits – All DIY kits are to be installed as per the installation leaflet included in the kits. Any deviation from these instructions will result in the guarantee being null and void.
7. Polycarbonate maintenance – Cleaning recommendation is to clean the polycarbonate with a soft damp cloth and a non abrasive household detergent. ArmedBars.com cleaning kits are also available on request.
8. All other products from ArmedBars.com carry a 1 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. The guarantee does not cover any damage due to negligence or attempted break-ins.
9. All quotes are valid for a period of 14 days, thereafter the quote may become subject to material price increases.
10. Goods delivered with protection will be deemed to be in good condition.
11. The risk in and to the goods sold and delivered by ArmedBars.com to the client shall pass to the client upon delivery.
12. Once goods are delivered, ArmedBars.com accepts no liability should damage occur. ArmedBars.com will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to existing property or personnel injuries.
13. All orders are made to measure and once units have been manufactured, it cannot be cancelled or varied in any manner whatsoever. Should changes be required, the client undertakes to pay for all costs already incurred by ArmedBars.com in the execution of this order whether fully or partially completed.
14. Whilst every endeavor is made to ensure the accuracy of our quotations, we accept no liability for errors or omissions which may be found to have occurred. The client is advised to carefully study the quotation to establish the accuracy thereof.
15. Any changes to the quote will be in writing, no verbal changes to the quote will be accepted and if so, ArmedBars.com will not be held responsible for any errors
16. The client confirms that they have read all of the above conditions, and have accepted such.
17. ArmedBars.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion. In the event of any violation of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to seek any and all remedies available, whether by law or equity.